Bebbington Industries was established in 1991 with the objective of manufacturing quality cleaning and industrial products in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
Our major activities include
- The manufacture of cleaning products for the consumer, commercial, food service and industrial markets.
- Packaging and Distribution of a wide range of industrial, laboratory and food grade chemicals.
- Contract product development and Private Label manufacturing to take your idea to market.
We occupy a 12,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Our factory is a general purpose mixing and blending facility capable of undertaking a wide range of applications including
- The mixing and blending of liquid and dry products
- Packaging and labelling operations for containers from 1 ounce to totes
- Quality Assurance conducted in our laboratory
- Contract product development and manufacturing.
We offer customer support on the many health, safety, environmental and regulatory issues relating to the distribution, use and safe disposal of our products.
Quality Management System
Bebbington Industries operates a fully integrated Quality Management System which includes the policies, processes and procedures that are necessary to properly and efficiently operate our business.
Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001 standard. Bebbington Industries has maintained ISO Registration since 1997 and is currently registered to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
We believe strongly that industrial activities can be undertaken in a responsible and sustainable manner, and we work hard to achieve this. Our products and activities are designed for minimal environmental impact and we offer and encourage container return programs to our customers which reduce the amount of waste that our products generate.
Our environmental programs have resulted in the company being the recipient of a number of awards and certifications, including
- In 1996 Bebbington Industries was the first company to obtain EcoLogo certification for both cleaning and laundry products. Many of the cleaning products that we offer are EcoLogo certified
- In 1997 we were the recipient of an award from the CCME (Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment) for Pollution Prevention, in recognition of the innovative container recycling programs that we offered
- In 2002 we were the recipient of an “Environmental Excellence in Business” award from Dalhousie University’s Eco-Efficiency Centre, in recognition of our operational efficiencies and environmental stewardship
- Our factory is appropriately licensed through the Nova Scotia Department of The Environment.
- Our factory is BULLFROG powered to help increase the use of renewable sources for electrical generation.